Real Estate accounting


our accountant works independently but in a close cooperation with our management company, dealing with dozens of clients taxation cases and ready to deal with your taxation case. In general, if you have any property, income or business share in Hungary, it is obligatory to have a HU tax id number. If you are the sole owner, you must have the necessary HU tax documents. If there are co-owners (family...

Compare listings